I arrived Friday at about 17:15, and was on the train back to Brussels Saturday at 18:56. But that brief amount of time was enough to:
- get off the train
- cruise over to the Lindengracht studio
- record vocals for 5 rap songs
- eat a MAOZ falafel (with humous) with repeated trips to the salad bar
- bike tour the city with its’ newest, freshest resident
- fix the busted-the-fuck-up bike used for said tour
- perform in an improv show at Boom Chicago
- swap couplets with Rob for an abbreviated verse of ‘Yo!’ in aforementioned Heineken Late Night show
- stay out wicked late drinking and chatting at said establishment
- Send an sms to Chiara
- gobble down two (2) lekker FEBO kipburgers before hopping back on bikes and heading for home
- sleep for one quarter of total time in city
- get up before 10am to go market shopping for fresh ingredients for a Commonwealth breakfast of eggs and potatoes
- watch a few episodes of You sjuck at Photoshop
- check artwork for upcoming media empire website
- re-record reworked lyrics
- kick it with beatbox and improv wizard Rob from Boom to kick the album into ‘freshzone’ territory
- plan album art
- get sandwiches
- get on train
Not bad use of time huh?
And I didn’t even mention that I got to throw out at least 5 “Superdoeis!*” (my new favorite Dutch word).
Pronounced “Superdooey!” defn: Goodbyeee!