A masterclass in public speaking and presenting
Yes, you can actually learn to enjoy public speaking!
Your best-prepared presentation will have zero effect if the audience isn’t paying attention. During this one-day masterclass you’ll learn how to deliver a presentation with confidence – and even enjoy the experience! Over the course of the day, you’ll learn techniques that will help you to engage and influence an audience, whether you’re pitching to a client, speaking up in a meeting or delivering a presentation.
Over the course of an engaging and energizing day, you’ll learn and practice techniques to help you confidently take control of the stage and engage your audience. Get tickets for the next edition now.
This interactive session is for professionals who need to give presentations or pitches as part of their day-to-day work. It’s also suitable for anyone looking to overcome stage fright and improve the way they present themselves publicly.
- Learn techniques to be present and comfortable when the spotlight is on you
- Gain valuable techniques – like two-way communication, story structuring, and effective body language – to enhance your presentations
- Get advice on successful preparation and delivery
- Learn some secrets to better engagement, influence and persuasion
- Learn how to balance preparation and flexibility
- Spend plenty of time practicing what you learn
- Have fun in a (moderately) low-stress environment
The course material is based on road-tested principles and techniques that help people feel better about delivering presentations, and subsequently perform better and have more fun on stage.
This highly interactive course emphasizes practical activities, drawing on theater, improvisation, stand-up comedy, and political oration will give participants ample chances to work on fundamental skills.
Date and time
Thu, 16 february, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM CET