In addition he has written and edited numerous scripts for corporate videos, sketch comedy shows, and independent short films. Clients for this work include Shell Technology Centre, HEINEKEN, Microsoft, and ING, among others.
He currently works as the Senior Copywriter and Head of Content for Dutch scale-up Tiqets.
Ryan has written numerous feature articles, his regular blog, an award-winning play, two one-man shows, comedy sketches and stand-up comedy, as well as many short stories.
He’s currently working on a collection of short stories, and his first book TAKE IT EASY™ – and more advice for improvisers is in the editing stage and will be published in spring 2018.
Written by Ryan
- Cattle Rustlers – comedy sketch
- Renter’s Market – short film script
- Portfolio – some copy and feature writing
- When I Was Roman Around – some reflections on creating my first solo show
- The Power Force – one-act play
- Waking a bear – a short story
- The Professional – a true story